AB Flexbox (556296-1291)
AB Flexbox is the data controller according to these conditions and is responsible for ensuring that any processing is done in accordance with the current legislation.
When do we process your personal data?
When you visit our website, buy our products and services or contact us for service or information we collect and process personal data about you. The information collected from you in connection with purchases is required in order for you to conclude an agreement with Flexbox and for Flexbox to be able to provide its services.
What personal data do we process about you?
The personal data which Flexbox may collect and process about you when you use our website, makes a purchase or contact our customer service is:
- Personal identity number or corporate identity number when choosing invoice as payment option.
- Telephone number and e-mail
- Payment details
- Details about your purchase
- IP address and information about your use of the Flexbox website
- Information about which of our products or offers you have been interested in and how you interact with our newsletter if you signed up for it.
Why do we process data about you?
Flexbox processes your personal data for various purposes. Flexbox primarily processes your personal data in order to:
- Fulfil our obligations to you as a customer, such as completing purchases, guarantees, invoicing and providing customer service
- Facilitate general customer care and customer service, such as answering questions and correcting inaccurate data
- Provide information and direct marketing for Flexbox products and services
- Provide you with relevant information and customised offers in a newsletter
- Assess which payment methods we are able to offer you, for example through credit ratings
- Improve what we offer customers, for example development of services, products and functions
- Prevent fraud and perform risk management
- Comply with the applicable legislation, for example accounting laws
The data may also provide the basis for marketing and customer analyses, marketing surveys and statistics related to purchases of products and services.
Legal basis for our processing of personal data
We process your personal data in order to fulfil the agreement with you as a customer. With the support of this legal basis we also process data about you such as your purchase history and your interest in our offers and products. Some of the processing of personal data performed by us is based on consent. This is for example the case for the processing we perform in order to send you offers about our products and services. In some cases Flexbox may have a legal obligation to process your personal data. This is for example the case for the processing of personal data which we perform in order to meet the requirements of the Accounting Act.
Summary of our personal data processing
|Purpose||Legal basis||Storage time|
|To manage and deliver our products and services and provide customer service||Agreement on purchase||Three years after your last purchase from us.|
|To ensure that the legal requirements are complied with, such as the Accounting Act||Legal obligation||For as long as we are required to store the data according to the applicable law|
|To market Flexbox products and services by post, e-mail or text||Consent||Two years from your last activity with Flexbox, for example shopping from us or contacting our customer service|
How long will we store your data for?
Who do we disclose personal data to?
Flexbox may disclose your data to third parties, such as a business system providers, web shop providers, distributors and to suppliers of card and communication services. Flexbox may also disclose your data to companies that provide services for address updates in order to ensure that we have the correct address information for you. Third parties that Flexbox discloses information to may only use the information in order to provide services that are related to the Flexbox agreement with you as a customer. If you apply for a credit for the purchase of a product or service, your details may be disclosed to a credit-rating agency. Personal data may also be disclosed by Flexbox if necessary in order to comply with the applicable legal requirements or regulatory requirements, in order to protect the legal interests of Flexbox or to detect, prevent or call attention to fraud and other security or technical problems. Flexbox cooperates only with partners that process personal data within the EU/EEA or with companies that maintain the same level of protection as within the EU/EEA by for example acceding to the so-called Privacy Shield Agreement between the EU and the US.
Protection of your personal data
You should always feel secure when you submit your personal data to us. We have therefore taken the necessary security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, modification and deletion.
- Flexbox is responsible for ensuring that your personal data is processed in accordance with the applicable legislation.
- Flexbox will at your request or at its own initiative correct, anonymise, delete or supplement data that is found to be incorrect, incomplete or misleading.
- You can at any time decline marketing communications from us by contacting us or by deregistering from further communication in an e-mail and SMS which we will send you. You are always welcome to contact our customer service department for help with declining our communication.
- You may, once a year free of charge, receive information about the personal data that is registered, by requesting, in writing, a so-called registration extract from Flexbox.
- You have the right to submit any complaints about the processing of your personal data to the Swedish Data Inspection Board.
Cookies are small text files that contain data that is stored on the visitor’s computer or mobile phone and used for keeping track of what the visitor is doing on the website.
There are two types of cookies:
- Permanent cookies are saved in a file on your computer for a limited time. They are used to improve your experience as a returning visitor to our websites.
- A session cookie is only saved temporarily during your visit to the website and is for example used to keep track of whether you are logged in or not. Session cookies disappear when you close your web browser.
Our website uses both session cookies and permanent cookies. In general, cookies help us to give you a better user experience, by analysing which pages you consider to be important. A cookie cannot give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the information you choose to share with us.
We also use so-called third party cookies (cookies set by third parties) from tools we use for analysing purposes in order to improve our services and your experience, as well as for some types of marketing.
Most web browsers are set to accept both our cookies and third party cookies. You can, however, change these settings to just accepting certain cookies, ask if you want to accept or reject a cookies or reject all cookies directly. See the help sections for your current web browser.
Links to other web pages